1. Who is Swiss Voting System AG?
Swiss Voting System – A Privately Held Company AG is a non-partisan company based in Basel,
Switzerland and was founded in August 2004. We are composed of members with numerous
backgrounds; engineers, political science students, lawyers, international business specialists and
programmers, form this dynamic multicultural team.
2. What is Swiss Voting System AG offering?
- The Swiss Voting System® Report
- Consultancy for optimizing voting procedures
- Swiss Voting System® Logo Compliance
3. Whom is the Swiss Voting System® Report suitable?
The Report is now available at a price of only $490, including shipping and
The Swiss Voting System® report is suitable to all individuals who are strongly involved in all areas of
voting and election matters.
4. How much does the report cost?
5. How do I know what the report consists of?
In our 'Download' section you will find a Short Form of our Swiss Voting System® report. It contains an
extensive amount of information, giving you an overall feeling of the product.
6. Where can I order the Swiss Voting System - Freedom of Voting® Report ?
The Report is now available at a price of only $490, including shipping and handling.
can use our order form to get more informations, or you can
by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +41 61 643 00 78
7. How can I achieve the "Swiss Voting System - Freedom of Voting® Compliance" ?
To achieve the compliance, you have to fulfill different requirements and implement processes according
to the guidelines in the Swiss Voting System - Freedom of Voting® Report. For detailed information
contact our audit representative.